GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please forgive the following post, blame it on the vodka with beer chaser, if you have to.

I have watched these characters for 30+ years, grown to know them as my own family...that being said, I howled when Luke woke up between his "Angel" and the "Conwoman". It went steadily downhill from there. When Holly denied knowing Bill, I shrieked. I lost what little respect for RC I had left, UNTIL I read that he tweeted that the script was changed without his knowledge. My respect for for ES quickly decreased when I saw she and Geary "forgot" that Bill and Holly had a relationship.

It isn't like these two have been out there making major acting achievements over the past 20 years. You know what's coming up, why not do a little research, which I'm sure is at their disposal, on characters that they have played for DECADES, on and off.

Geary has said Eckert was one of his favorite characters to play, but he conviently forgets the character's history...

In my world, this is a big FU to those in charge, that have to deal with the fallout.

If I had MILLIONS of devoted people watching what I do, for years on end, I'd take a little extra time, do some freaking homework, and stay loyal to the work that came before.

Forgive me, SON family.

• Members

I half paid attention and ff the rest. So what happened in todays episode that I missed?

As for ES…she is only brought back for ratings and buzz stunts just like Genie….this story is a major fail already.

There fixed...

• Members

It's unprofessional to make these changes, but then, Ron and Frank let Tony repeatedly ad-lib drinking scenes after Luke was supposed to be on the wagon. To me that's far worse than not remembering Bill/Holly. And it's also a reflection of what happens with a producer who only cares about saving pennies, and what happens with zero rehearsal time.

• Members

What a huge freakin' mess. I'm embarassed for all involved. But especially Frank and Ron. Who is running the asylum? Tony? This entire Ethan storyline has been a complete FU to all the Luke & Laura, Robert & Holly and Luke & Robert fans from the beginning. And it keeps growing. Instead of ignoring or rewriting the Guza mistake, they just continue to make it worse. I don't blame Emma. IMO, she took one for the team. Frank and Ron are responsible and it's clear they don't have a clue what's going on. Someone needs to be fired.

• Members

Exactly, and Emma s/b embarrassed. Even if what she says is true (and it isn't), why explain it? It should be over and done with. But it makes no sense because if Emma and Geary don't remember the past, why change the script? And Geary not remembering makes sense because he does not give a [!@#$%^&*], but Emma didn't remember? I'd buy swamp land first.

I'm also confused as to why Ron felt the need to explain this when you look at the daily schlock they put out. Clown wastes entirely too much energy!

Archived