GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

We all know Michael will be calling Sonny daddy again at some point. We all called that. Him giving AJ back will be so Ron can get his jollies off watching the awful/dumb as hell Ava-as-Denise and Sonny clash over their daughter. Ron is predictable. Everything's a stunt with no lasting consequences. I'm still waiting for AJ and Duke to walk through the doors again down the road. I don't care how 'final' their deaths are.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I hated how Sabrina was trying to urge Michael to fix his relationship with Sonny. STFU bc no one asked you! And telling Michael to just give Avery back to him. Regardless of his motives, which were selfish, Michael having that baby in the Q house is better than in Sonny's hands

Another thing I hate is how Sonny has become a surrogate father of sorts to TJ. HATE that crap

• Members

Tracy is being written dumb again RE Luke. She should know that this LNL reunion sounds fishy & something else is up

Same with Dante RE Lulu. He should know that his wife aint just gonna abandon Rocco to have sex with Dillion in BC. He should be asking there is more to this.

• Members

I think Nikolas has a lot of potential to be a schemer at this level, and I think TC plays that role well. The problem is how random the turn has been. The only way I'd believe Nik would go this dark without some sort of major life-shattering loss (and Britt does not qualify) is if his family was being threatened, or if Helena or someone had an undead Emily on ice a la Jason.

• Members

I hope both do walk through the doors again! Even though the back-from-the-dead storylines have grown beyond tiresome for fans, I for one am willing to forgive if both of these guys are returned to the canvas. I do like the ELQ intrigue much better than the mob violence, to tell the truth, but, for me, what I miss about this latest ELQ story is the hilarious Quartermaine squabbling that used to take place in past stories--if that went on here, I missed it somehow.

• Members

I had a very hard time sitting through this show today and I only did so because I wanted to watch Laura, Luke, and Holly. I'm old-school tongue.png

But WTF with the whole rest of the show!!! The only other part I could watch was Lulu/Dillon. The rest of the time I just felt so bad for the actors having to endure this crap because GH has some extremely good talent on the show (yes, I'm sure I'll get crap for that) but they aren't using it right now!

How much have Holly and Laura interacted over the years? I know that there is a lot of animosity and rightfully so, but have they really been in town at the same time much other than when Laura first returned from "the dead" all those years ago when Luke was mayor?

• Members

Everything about today's show was horrible.

Ava's twin/Franco/Nina/ was painful to watch. It was so bad…the show is really hitting a new low

Michael/Sonny/Carly/Sabrina…Poor Sonny…ummm…yeah whatever….

Dante dumb as dirt…moving on…..

Laura/Luke/Holly…boring…a waste of time…again a whole episode waiting for a call…..yawn

This soap is going to hit a new low in ratings….today's show was badly written.

• Members

I just recently started watching GH again, mainly to see TG's departure storyline. I thought it was bad when I quite watching weeks & weeks ago, but it is only WORSE. Are they deliberately trying to get this soap off the air. There is absolutely nothing worth watching.

• Members

She does. Unfortunately the storyline she is in sucks. I used to run home from school to watch Luke, Laura, Holly, Robert, Frisco, Felicia, Anna, Duke... and RC (along with Guza) has just gutted these characters. It's so sad.

Archived