GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Everything about GH now is just horrendous. Even Laura's return is a complete waste of Genie's time. The board meeting with Tracy, Michael, Nicholas and Lucy was just ridiculous. I will be shocked if Carlivati isn't fired soon.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been reading people want to see JE in scenes with Franco/Ninny...I just can't. I appreciate that JE has been on so much, I love her, but the thought of her wasting her breath with these two Morons makes my hair hurt!

Tracey/Michael/Lucy/Nikolas scenes for a board meeting wasph34r.png ... Bring Monica out of the mothballs...I do appreciate the amount of screen time Jane has been getting. She's so much more than Luke's sidekick.

We need a sweeps style story that kills off this dead weight...Casualties I suggest: Franco,Kaka, Ninny Silazzzzzzzz,Jake Doe( bring in someone else as Jason and let him just be a faux Jason set up by Helena),Ho-salie, and Jillian. The rest of the show would continue without missing a beat!

• Members
Better than whoever Maura West is supposed to be playing. This idiot is playing her almost EXACTLY as Ava in a bad wig and with a piss-poor accent would play it.

And please don't tell me that it's a great actress with a bad role. I've seen it before on daytime and MW had good luck in one role that didn't extend to her subsequent TWO roles.

Time for her to go.

• Members

TC is doing fine with this, and he looks the part of an evil baddie now that he isn't chunky, but again, there is just no real explanation for this new personality. Let him have minions and be evil, but where did this change come from beyond he woke up one day deciding to be mean to people? I would have liked this story better if the villain wasn't NIk or if they had first told a story showing Nik turn evil.

• Members

I agree about the Nikolas thing. It makes no sense. I want to like him being bad but I can't because it's just another thing that Ron pulled out of his ass because he has no idea what to do with Nikolas (or Liz, or any "good" character). I mean, look at the awful mess he wrote for Lulu when she was first recast with Emme Rylan. Tyler Christopher is fine. I've always liked him but I can't stand the new Nikolas. It doesn't help that Tyler is playing Nikolas smug and annoyed by everyone. I mean, I know Liz and Lulu are annoying as [!@#$%^&*] always bothering him, but he acts like he has a stick up his ass.

• Members

That's sounds dumb as hell. She comes up with a scheme with Spencer, lies about it, so that makes him an attempted murderer as he does things that are way worse than she ever has? Gotta love that GH logic. Sorry not enough motivation for me to buy him as this evil bastard they are trying to sell

• Members

The show again was awful and I was glad to see it pre-empted. I guess only the 3pm show got to see the ending but missed the beginning?

Dante/Lulu story is so dumb….I just have to laugh at it.

Laura and Luke trying to find Lucky is boring and not entertaining at all.

Michael considering giving AJ back to Sonny is absurd and more awful RC writing.

Ava being a twin…wow….just horrid, horrible, awful, terrible to watch…reminds me of Janet from ATWT when Jean P and Goutman were in charge. Makes me wonder if Valentini is out as EP and Goutman is now the EP of GH.

Add to that Kiki, Nina, Franco and you have one bad episode.

Archived