GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly! These folks have to say whatever works at any given time. What Genie says will be the total opposite of what has transpired onscreen. Luke's words about how he loved family life don't compare to the damage done to the character over the past 7/8 years. Words don't wash away the sledgehammer Geary/Guza/Craptini took to Luke.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, GH called out the racism again. Shocked that they are making this an issue

Sam has been looking great lately and Ive liked her scenes with Sabrina especially since she is back on a case

She deserved it. I really wanted Dillon to punch Luke.

• Members

That's a great gif.

It makes me cringe seeing people go around praising Ron for his edgy topical writing with TJ. Bleh. I guess they have to come up something beyond the other Ron puffing I see now - "It's better than Y&R!" So is Glitter.

• Members

I think there's a real story to be told with T.J., and touching on some of this stuff. I don't think GH has any right to pat itself on the back for it here when they've barely given him longer than six minutes a year. Make a real commitment to long-term story and character build, then I'll give a [!@#$%^&*]. Their biggest character commitment right now is to Franco and Nina.

• Members

I agree with the statement, "SHOW THE DAMN STORIES!!!" because a good story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. We are sometimes being dropped into the middle, and are left to find our bearings. I think Rafe's drug addiction, to cite an earlier story, was a case in point. He went from angelic young man to drug addict, sight unseen. While I'm not writer myself, I would like to see stories develop, rather than be dropped in to the fray mid-stream.

• Members

GH right now is boring. It was awful and now nothing is going on.

The ELQ takeover is a ripe off of B&B takeover storyline and I just find it laughable that Nikolas is trying to take over the company. Nikolas goes from Mr. Nice to Evil in a split second…just awful writing on Carlivati.

Luke/Laura and Tracy….plus spoiler returns….I would care if I cared about Luke….dont care at all what happens in this story.

Ava's story…oh dear…LOLOLOLOLOL

What else is left? Nothing??

• Members

Considering Liz lives in Port Charles in upstate New York, I appreciate that someone with a light complexion like Becky Herbst doesn't spray tan. TJ being harassed due to his race is a good idea, but we need to see the story not just have it be discussed on screen.

Archived