DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only a few thoughts for the week!

1) I enjoyed Jordan's send off. The final dance with Rafe was a nice touch. It's odd -I oddly felt a little more connected to Jordan than I anticipated. Having been in the show a year and a half- her character made it longer than similar prototypes (Madison, Taylor, etc ) it was a nice send off.

2) I enjoyed Kate's Madeline reference. I appreciate the throwback to history.

3) I love seeing his much of Bryan Dattilo! Please keep it up Days! #lovingLucas

4) Stefano is back in town!!! It's about

Time!

5) the best part of the week goes to.... Adrienne slapping Will! Judi Evans gets the acting award of the week NO DOUBT! Judi has rocked her scenes these last weeks!

• Members

My wish is that when Sonny comes back, he learns about Will's blackmail scheme and is so disgusted with him, that he dumps him and ends up with Paul. Of course will blame Paul by saying he made him do it bc he wouldnt leave town

• Members

I like Paul but I dont see this major love that he and Sonny had. I want Sonny and Will to work it out. Saying that I dont want forgiveness in a few wpisodes. I want to see them working on it.

As for Paul I hope DOOL will introduce him to Dustin , Brian or one of those they had on when Will was coming out.

Archived