DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts for the week...

1) Ok - I give Days props this week... the JJ/Eve/Jenn reveal was AMAZING!! Seeing Jenn on top the bed on top of Eve with JJ literally pulling her off was great!! The only thing I would have changed is I wish Jenn had a few more "near-misses" in catching the two of them.. a little more Reiley-ish. I feel like Jenn just walked in.. I wish there would have been at least a couple scenes where Jenn "almost" walked in but then her cell phone rings and she takes a call, and then she "almost walks in" again and the bellhop boy (what up Derrek?) asks her to show a hotel ID/visitor pass or something.. Overall - great execution though!!

2) I'm not a fan of the Lucas/Adrienne pairing but I am a fan of seeing Bryan D. as much as we have been!

3) I also continue to appreciate how they let Casey Moss actually play the guitar and work that into the show.

4) Really appreciated the Bill/Mike mention by Jennifer this week. I love the throwback to history.

5) I really like the Paul/John subtle interaction and hope this storyline leads to more!

Acting award of the week without a doubt goes to Missy Reeves! She rocked it this week!! Some of her best performances in years!!

• Members

Dena better get rid of Paige she's so boring and why cAnt a male soap character actually date in real life your first gf or bf isn't your soul mate she's as boring as watching paint dry and I really wAnt someone to beat jennifer up like Eve it would be amazing

• Members

7u0OuHJ.gif

Adrienne to Will: "YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD!" Go! She is speaking for the audience today. I love that she is reading his selfish ass. Oh and in my mind, she slapped him bc he cant act. GW is dreadful. Of course Will blamed Paul again bc none of this would have happened had he left town. Ugh! Just shut up and go somewhere

omg, the actress playing Paul's mom has got to be one of the worst, if not worst actress on daytime today. She is that bad

Tammy Sue: "See what you're doing right now is exactly why you could never keep a man like Rafe."

Kate: "And you could?"

tumblr_mrktugwaLs1r5zj1yo1_250.gif

• Members

Judi was great. Loved her & Guy today and she didnt coddle Will. She told him the truth. He needs to take responsibility and live with it or he will never get Sonny back

Im glad Sami aint here cause she would be enabling will's lies

• Members

Judi Evans was great today. I feel bad for everyone giving these great performances and they are having to share their reel with Guy Wilson's "acting."

Besides GW acting, the character of Will is just so annoying how he doesn't accept any blame for this when in reality all the responsibility lies with him. Paul didn't know Will was married. Will (obviously) knew he was married and cheated on his husband! I really liked Adrienne putting him in his place today.

Archived