DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really don't mind the new club set, which feels like a victory considering how many flop places they've opened in recent years, but I don't really understand why Paul would bring his mother to a nightclub or why John took Marlena there (presumably before dinner). An upscale restaurant with a nice bar area would've suited this show much better.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SvjsVKB.png?1

Jennifer and Nicole were both looking good the past couple of weeks but both are back to looking like shite today, with Grandma Horton making her return

Was I the only one that found it super tacky of Maggie to ask Eve to donate money. Not that charity is bad but her delivery was just stank. She made it seem like Eve was some selfish bitch for spending her money on the book on clothes instead of giving it to the church

Paige: "You stood right here and told me that I was boring" LOL..truer words were never spoken

ZnwIjKe.png?1

Was I the only one that saw chemistry between the two today?

• Members

A little behind in posting some thoughts but I've been trying to watch regularly again.

Last week ... Mon and Tues were the best of the week, thanks to the great scenes of Jennifer catching Eve and JJ and laying into Eve. Great stuff. But seriously Jenny? You want Paige with the man who banged her mom? LOL. It was a total "mom" thing of her to do but I had to roll my eyes.

Of course it all feel apart the rest of the week with the usual nonsense. I seriously lost interest.

I wanted to gouge my eyes out suffering through Beige and her problems. Maggie and Kayla being wasted on her is just tragic. All Maggie does is blubber and shoot her mouth off. What a waste of Suzanne Rogers. Mary Beth Evans is aging beautifully. She looks great.

Now, onto this week ...

Monday was great. It was like night and day. Wow.

Loved seeing John and Marlena written as characters, interacting with others and acting in character. Refreshing. Short as hell scenes but that's typical. I was pleasantly surprised by them.

I like Tori and the actress who plays her is fine. Not sure the dislike for her? LOL at John mancrushing on Paul. Oh the irony that Paul is probably his bastard.

Will. LOL. OMG. He is so becoming his mother's son. They're going about turning him into her [and he's not completely the same as she is] a bit rough but I see what they're trying to accomplish. It just sucks Wilson ... sucks. Judi Evans has been SO SO good over the last few weeks. This show has seriously wasted her. I know she's good but when they really give Adrienne things to do ... Judi delivers and does so well. I LOVED the Will and Adrienne confrontation. The right beats were played and I LOOOOVED Adrienne slapping the [!@#$%^&*] out of Will. YASSS! Do it AGAIN! I watched that slap quite a few times.

I also even liked Jordan and Rafe. I'm sort of sad they fizzled as they had potential. Poor Chrishell. What a waste. Yet Ben and Clyde continue to be boring, useless and suck up airtime. PLEASE Higs, get rid of them! Although I don't know if I see her dumping Ben. I think it's clear the endgame is Chad and Abby and I couldn't be happier. Billy Flynn is really growing on me but Chad still sometimes seems so out of his element and I sort of lol when he tries to talk like a big man or plot.

Monday is the show I love and miss.

Tuesday? I checked out halfway through.

• Members

That hair and so called acting of Melanie is getting on my last nerve. And Serena and those elephants..She had plenty of time to change them out before Nicole walked in..but no she stood there with one in one hand and one in the other and dropped them..Stupid writing.

• Members

That's one of the biggest problems with this plot to me. All she has to do is SWITCH the damn statues. She's had 3-4 opportunities, and they keep playing it like she has 30 seconds to dismantle a damn bomb. Just take out the "fake" one, put it on the table, and grab the other one and run!

Archived