DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right? Could you imagine, say, Gina Tognoni as a scheming half-sister Kate never knew she had? Of course, with our luck, they'd just cast Tamara Braun in a third role…

But seriously, if you have Kate, Lucas, a recast Will, Philip (either JKJ or a solid recast), and Chelsea or Cassie, you've got a fun family to play there. So much better to utilize than Ben, Clyde, Paige, and Serena. Archer could've easily been playing Cassie.

• Members

Actually, I was thinking of THREE sisters: one played by Meg Bennett (ex-Liza, SFT: ex-Julia, Y&R; ex-Megan, SANTA BARBARA; ex-Allegra, GH), one played by Sharon Gabet (ex-Raven, EDGE; ex-Brittany, AW; ex-Melinda, OLTL) and one played by Andrea Marcovicci (ex-Betsy, LIAMST). The Winograd, I mean, Thatcher sisters of Indianapolis: the call girl-turned-businesswoman (Koslow); the fun-loving, glamorous yet unmarried novelist (Bennett); the histrionic, past-her-prime ballerina (Marcovicci); and the blue-collar nurse and the most "normal" sister of the four (Gabet).

But, hey, I was the one who wanted Ana-Alicia to play Rafe's mother. I'm no casting director, obviously.

• Members

I love these ideas! Was aiming lower in age just because we know how this game goes, but some powerhouse actresses in their 60s would be awesome, too. It's crazy to me that Days wouldn't build out from Kate as opposed to just tossing these random people into story.

• Members

Once upon a time, I might have suggested MKA as a recast Anjelica Deveraux if only to see her go toe-to-toe again with Judi Evans in a Justin/Adrienne/Anjelica triangle. Plus, don't Anjelica and Justin have a son?

• Members

I'm not so sure I'd want Bill back at this point. I'd rather Jennifer learned he passed away while out of the country.

But, in order to keep the rivalry between Kate and Laura going, I'd love to see a returned Billie become involved with a returned Mike and/or a returned (and reformed) Jeremy.

• Members

WTF?!? Stefano came to town for 1 hour and he's out.. I thought Joe M was back and definitely didnt think it would be that short

And why the hell is Victor working with Stefano, his #1 enemy, against the mother of his son? Its not making sense to me why he'd betray Kate like that

I legit had to FF all of Beige's scenes. I am beyond over her and this storyline

Archived