DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aside from the DiMera Enterprises board meeting (which was a joke from every angle other than the performances and the interplay between the characters themselves), this week was BEYOND a snoozefest. So Serena found some decorative rocks from Pier One in that damn elephant? No1curr!

• Members

I cant beleive Im saying this but Eric went downhill when they stopped writing him as a priest. I thought taht would be necesary to free his character but the stories since then have been horrible. He doesnt really seem to serve much purpose whereas when he was a priest, he had a very defined role and connection to the cast. He just seems to be generic manipulated good guy. What they should have done instead of this Serena mess was have him hook up with Eve when they were introduced to each other. They should have been a couple but something happened to break them up which would put her in a position to begin her affair with JJ. She ends that when she and Eric wants her back and they could have picked that up now with Eve trying to keep that hidden from him and keep Jen from spilling. I think Eve feuding with Nicole would have been more entertaining than the nonsense with Serena. It would also give KDP more adults to interact with since she primarily interacts with the younger set. It also would have been interesting to see how Marlena would react to Eve and Eric given, her reputation

• Members

^ I like that idea! There definitely was a hiccup somewhere with the Eric/Nicole story. It seemed like him finding out about the documents and breaking up with her was going to be a temporary obstacle, but then the focus shifted and he became so hateful to her for so long.

Archived