DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts on last week...

1) I am officially more tired of Serena's "elephant" than I was of Faye's "cameo."

2) The only halfway decent parts of the show this week were seeing T, the buildup of the gay triangle (I actually am excited about the reveal next week at their 1 year anniversary party), and Jennifer talking to Tom and Alice's picture. That was all..

Bring on the 50th Celebration PLEASE!!

• Members

That extended discussion about Sarah considering being a surrogate was really random today! Not that I minded it, but I wasn't expecting that.

Eve and Theresa continue to be great together. I really perked up for their scenes (considering I was on the verge of a coma throughout the rest of the episode).

• Members

Will is SUCH a whiny bitch. Im ready for him to be killed off already. The character is so annoying

Kristen! Im pretty sure that was who was there at the end with Teresa's baby. I really hope they dont botch ED's return yet again

9OxTB3i.png

Thats a hot pic of Paul that Will picked out

IKR? Im surprised the show remembers she exists. Maybe they have finally actually cast her...lol

• Members

Eve indirectly mentioned Sarah a couple a weeks ago, saying that she had once run over someone with a car. I'm guessing that these might be clues of the character showing up. Of course, she is Daniel's sister, so be prepared to be subjected to her going on and on about how wonderful her brother (that she's never met) is.

Brady and Melanie are so going to take Theresa's baby and try to cut her out of custody. I can see the storyline going in that direction.

• Members

He kissed Sonny on the head all right. Chad has homoerotic overtones at times, he even had a little scene with Ben that was kind of sexy, yet out of place, considering that the characters can't stand each other. Did anyone else notice this a couple a months ago?

KekGQp.gif

Archived