DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days writers were fired for.being.insane.

Insanity is doing the dame thing over and over and expecting a different result. Hence why we see Paige and JJ in the same.scene over and over...and seeing Daniel basically everywhere lol

Den.higleg at least didn't have Daniel infecting the whole canvas so maybe she will ease up on that

• Members

It's bizarre that Stefano is leaving again. I want to see him come face to face with Marlena, John, and Hope. If Kate's kicked out of the mansion, just plop him in that sad little study and have people come in to see him -- Joe can be seated but at least could actually be in scenes with people.

Victor's plotting against Kate because of her allegiance with Clyde. This is all a part of taking down Clyde, which makes sense to me. And he ultimately just got Kate fired from DiMera Enterprises, not like murdered or something. Of course, this will only cause her to align more closely with Clyde, which is bad news for Kate...

• Members

She's gonna go after Titan but these writers are idiots...I haven't watched Paige in so long hope Dena kills her off and sends JJ away for a while he's so boring I can't root for him because he wanted to have sex with Eve over and over again are we supposed to believe Paige and him are a super couple?

• Members

Peter mention! I love when they acknowledge his existence

Naggie Maggie: "Daniel. What happened to Brady. I got your message. You said he got admitted? Is that a toxicology screen your looking at? Is that Brady's? Daniel! Did he have a slip?"

OMG bitch, STFU and let him speak! That mess was painful

Melanie was so annoying assuming Teresa had Brady drugged. The way she was banging and burst into her apartment was so over the top

The Nareeda mother continues to be dreadful

7N6GJa0.png?1

This shady little girl was NOT impressed with John

Will is an insufferable twit

Archived