DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am behind several episodes. After Sonny said stop it he should have thrown Will's stuff in a suitcase and thrown it out the door along with Will and gone out and found Derek for some loving. Derek did offer….hehe

I am so over Will and Sonny ….Guy doesn't help the cause either…Higley needs to split them up for good or recast Will.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ben is there to "turn on" the ladies and gays...not to act. I question whether the character can actually read, or if he just screws his teachers for grades. That said, I would never kick RSW out of bed, and I would rather look at him than sit through Guy Wilson passing a gall stone attempting to act. Atrocious!! He always looks like he is constipated, and the whiny-ness of Will is just pathetic. This is not Sami's son. I truly believe he's been replaced by a pod person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Random bitch of the day: If they're going to put medical terms into the scripts, can they please make sure the actors actually know how to pronounce them? Shawn Christian completely butchered "endoscopy" today. I work in a hospital and hearing the actors struggling to say this stuff makes me cringe.

Also, Eve constantly hanging out at the Salem U campus is ridiculous.

• Members

She's basically stalking JJ at this point. And Jennifer is stalking Eve. How many times does she have to corner her to tell her that they're not going to talk about this anymore?!

Nicole's hair and dress yesterday and today are looking better than most of her recent styling.

• Members

Most of us wouldn't mind them if the writers didn't shove Dr. Dan into EVERY SINGLE STORY. I like him as a supporting actor, not as the (forced) lead, Melanie doesn't bother me as much as others, but she is a little grating at times. The writing makes Naggie irritating, as she props them so much. I'd like to see his "sisters" back in town in stories more than him!

• Members

Maggie was a Horton by marriage. As far as I'm concerned she lost her title of Horton the second she gained her forced egg-baby and forced grand-egg-baby. None of it should have been forced. Melanie and Daniel will never be Horton's, no matter what Tomsell's wet dream for them was. Not when they had viable Horton's to use in Mike and Sarah, not Daniel and Melanie. Just like instead of Serena, she should have been Sarah and just like Xander should have been Alexander (I guess he could be but the last name is different). Sooo many missed opportunities and it's like they trolled the fans and took Sarah and Alexander and made them into new, unconnected characters. Ridiculous.

Archived