DAYS: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't instinctively HATE the Jonases, either. I was fine with Daniel for a long time -- even during Dannifer 1.0. The writing for him just became comical and ridiculous, with everyone running around worrying about him and talking about what a Good Man he is. It was seriously like he was Belle Black (and that is not a favorable comparison). I actually have often enjoyed him in friend mode, and I loved the initial tentative family stuff with him, Carly, and Melanie, but that seems to have been wiped away in favor of this "Daniel is good and sexy and smart and loving and virtuous" even when he exists none of those qualities. At this point, I'm just tired of hearing about him and seeing him. He should be a B-level male character, someone like Aiden from All My Children, who could be paired up with female characters for those in-between periods, act as a friend to people we care about, etc.

• Members

Hahahahahaaa!

Unlike many that dislike Daniel, I do think the actor is talented and attractive. He's just on too much, for to many years and has ruined several female characters. It is the fault of the writing, but it's gone too long so now I just hate him and want him off the show.

• Members

Why is Daniel so far up in Jennifer and JJ's business. JJ is an adult, even Jennifer is sticking her nose where it doesn't really belong. JJ has made a huge mistake and he needs to figure it out on his own, not have mommy running after him trying to clean it up.

Also, it's silly that Eve is letting Jen blackmail her. The second JJ/Paige got back together, Jen lost her leverage.

• Members

Yawwwwwwn at basically this whole week. Some amusing scenes here and there -- Nicole/Marlena sparring is funny, it's always good to see T, and the Sonny/Paul convo on Friday was nicely emotional -- but everyone is just wandering around in circles doing things that look like plot movement but really aren't. Zzzzzz.

Archived