Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sharon Osbourne is such a low life, she just assumes everyone else in the world is, too. The Jared thing really IS too early speculate, I would think if they had any real evidence against HIM, then he would have been arrested. I would expect nothing less of a woman who send her turds through the mail.

• Members

My theory: Whoopi learned the hard way that winning an Oscar means zilch in terms of improving one's career. These days, she would be luckier than lucky to land another "Jumpin' Jack Flash" or "Burglar."

• Members

Whoopi was both a talented comedienne and an incredibly talented actress, period. Her work on TV and in film in the '80s and early '90s stands up. Just like Cosby, there was a time I loved her, and her recent tribute to the late Mike Nichols, who gave her her first break, was emotional and genuinely touching. It's sad what's become of her - sort of a delusional, in-the-bubble celebrity in love with the sound of her own voice and too set in her ways and her skewed view of the outside world to step beyond it. On some level she must know the truth, but she's too proud - and too self-righteously aggrieved that people are daring to challenge her - to face up to it.

Meanwhile: Cosby has been dropped by CAA, his agency. It's over.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I would argue that nearly every celebrity is like this, and if you had ANY of your favorites on the view for a length of time, so you could see who they really were, and what they were really like... you'd basically have nobody to like anymore. And that is because of the nature of actors and entertainers being narcissistic, selfish tools 90 percent of the time. It's always best to keep your distance, or believe the image if you want to keep liking someone. OF course, for most here, it seems the litmus test whether people like a celebrity, is whether they agree with them politically. For most posters here, talent seems to play a much smaller part.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

What low standards to have if we can't have a negative thought about a woman who has spent a decade defending and condoning rape, racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny and dog-fighting.

Edited by DRW50