Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There comes a time when his supporters have to step back and look at the facts. Could some of the numerous women just be "jumping on the bandwagon"? Maybe, but with this LEGAL document the benefit of the doubt has to go with them rather than him.

• Members

Even crazy ol' Raven sort of backed away - she said he'd given her her career and she had needed proof, but then she mumbled, when Wallace mentioned the evidence, that now the proof was there.

Whoopi, OTOH, I've lost all respect for. Watching her get so indignant and outraged, I wished one person had said to her, 'can you really equate what forty different, unconnected women said over decades with you getting [!@#$%^&*] on for a blackface gag at a roast?!' The [!@#$%^&*] nerve.

Edited by Vee

• Members

A Lorenzo Lamas meme?! What a winner.

All I can say is I hope Janice Dickinson's lawsuit bleeds him dry. Thanks to those documents her case against him for defamation just got a whole lot stronger. What a son of a bitch, I'm so glad his 'legacy' has been destroyed by the truth.

• Members

She makes no sense. In fact, she is the only one in the room who makes no sense. Her complete lack of sense is so overwhelming that you obviously don't believe this post you made here. In fact, in previous posts you came to the conclusion he was probably guilty and now you read about this testimony proving your hunch right and you say the one person desperate to defend him with all the certainty and loyalty of Baghdad Bob is the one making sense? Other than posting just to get a reaction from people, what thought process could possibly bring you to that conclusion.

Whoopi Goldberg sounds like an idiot. The audience that applauded her defiant stand against logic are imbeciles. I also don't understand the posts here about how finally now people lost all respect for her. I don't know how anyone had any respect for her. This is the woman who defended Michal Vick--the Adolph Hitler for dogs--and said killing and torturing animals is a black cultural thing. Mel Gibson was another of her causes, and yet now finally people are losing respect for her? Where were you guys when she didn't mind dog slaughtering? She is a professional devil's advocate who thinks by saying this nonsense she sounds reasonable and mature, but she just sounds like a [!@#$%^&*] idiot.

I honestly don't know why this person is on a talk show when she is so stupid she shouldn't even be allowed to talk on TV. Her words damage impressionable minds.