Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They also have these places called shelters. BTW animal cruelty is against the law. I'm guessing that's true even in bump !@#$%^&*] Arkansas. The fact that no one really called you on this ridiculous comment should probably tell you that this board has given up on you. We now expect you to say low down disgusting things on the regular. It's actually more surprising when you don't.

My last words to you ever, are that you are an !@#$%^&*] for blaming black people for their own inequality. Yes, if only they would stand by more rapists that would solve everything. Do you not even grasp how [!@#$%^&*] stupid you sound?

If I get banned for this post, I'll miss most of you, but I had to say it.

• Members

Honey, only urban counties have animal shelters. My cousin had a stray dog dumped on his property, and he was told to shoot it, BY THE SHERRIFF. When they get into destruction of poultry, etc... that's what happens. Sorry.... and yes, it's completely legal. I don't blame black people for their own equality in general, I blame the attitude of today's black YOUTH (key word youth) for slowing things down and setting back everything the older generation marched and died for.

Edited by alphanguy74