Bill Cosby

• Members

If it's all about money, she'd be better off divorcing him now while he still has a lot of it. Now that he's lost his agent and a lot of the residuals from TCS she might as well leave him, blackmail a good settlement out of him, write a book then go on the interview circuit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no other way to justify her actions than to call her a stupid bitch. I do think it's partly denial, but I also think she's bought into Bill's rhetoric over the years about them being the ideal African American couple and being a pillar of the community a little too much and she's probably brainwashed into loving the thought of being with him rather than the person he's shown himself to be over the years.

This man has had countless affairs and has admitted to a few of them, yet Camille never wavers in her support and dedication to him. Something is clearly not right there.

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

She's trying to protect her legacy. I don't tho k she wants to give that up. A part of her is likely hoping this will blow over and that they can go back to being prominent members of Hollywood elite but the reality is Cosbys actions have tarnished their image

• Members

My theory on the Cosby wife is she was comfortable in her life, and looked the other way all the years when it came to cheating. Now she is old, there are no more marriages and for good or bad that is who she is with and she loves him, so she is justifying and rationalizing. It isn't money I don't think because she would probably get any divorce settlement she wanted, and at her age how much does she really need?

• Members

I think that once Bill and Camille are gone, it'll only be a matter of months before at least one of the daughters gives us a book and related primetime interview. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if Bill's will contains codicils re: "defamatory statements" made by his heiresses.

• Members

c0e5eb377ebe482f0621fea586b95509

" data-width="500">

">

Whoopi Goldberg has changed her mind about Bill Cosby.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Tuesday, 14 July 2015