B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She seemed better on there then she has on Y&R, def more subtle and less OTT then I thought she was gonna .....The lemon bar scene was pretty funny though.

Really loved today's show overall, Ridge and Bill fighting while the fashion show was going on was pure classic soap....and wow an actual fight then lasted more then a second....that hasn't been done in a while.

• Members

Me too! And I loved how LG/Caroline was running the show backstage. Also really liked Rick announcing her as ''Spencer-Forrester'' and her look when he said that.

Lol at Rick making the dresses so expensive. Childish but I love it.

I do want Rick and Caroline back in the long run. They have what it takes to be the new Eric and Stephanie to this show.

And no Hope in sight at this fashion show!

• Members

Maleficent was in rare form today with Carter, can't wait to see her reaction when Rick inevitable dumps her to reunite with Caroline. Also, Big Eric made little Eric cry and told him to "Man up" lol. Still I felt a little bad for Rick today, even though he's being a brat.

• Members

Today was really good! Can't say I expected Eric to throw out there that Rick needed to stay with Caroline or get fired. Nice. I hope the show keeps playing this story for weeks. So much more entertaining than Ivy/Liam/Hope/Wyatt.

I even enjoyed Carter's scenes with Missa. He's improved so much from his early GL days.

• Members

For the first time in maybe 20 years, I actually like John McC. Finally Eric having some passion - OC major chewing was inevitable since it's been so long since he's actually had to act. I loved Rick throwing it back in his face. Not sure I like a father blackmailing his son into staying with someone. (And I do like Rick/Caroline, but I'm enjoying the whole story - especially Mirvana.)

RM Ridge would've never been able to fight back like TK with $B. It was excellent and I don't know why but Ridge/Caroline 2.0 do work and it's not creepy. It's been so nice to have LG back on frontburner with JY.

I'm really hoping that Brad is catching this positive reaction to story and decides to keep it going for some time.

Archived