B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! They can either go that route or the scorned woman route. I kinda hope for the latter with her getting super messy and going after the Forresters for this humiliation. I still hope for her to be pregnant and announce it at a fashion show. Can you imagine everyone thinking they are there for Caroline's new line, only to have Maya upstage her, by rubbing her belly and announcing to the world, "Maya's Maternity Wear"? I want her to get over the top like that and start acting wreckless.

And LOL at your avatar Julia. Something about that big grin has me dying over here.

• Members

laugh.png Well, that smile and the eyeliner really make it look like Maya, instead of Karla. Karla's really "All American Girl" pretty without the heavy eye makeup.

I'm all for her announcing that she's having Rick's kid at a fashion show too. It's time for some scandal that doesn't involve Brooke and Hope.

• Members

I'm loving the twist of Rick having to save his marriage to Caroline in order to stay as CEO but I feel bad she is being played. I hope she comes back with a vengeance after!

Poor little Myrtle having to be the hidden mistress on the side instead of the arm candy for everyone to see. wub.png Eat some crow, Myrtle. Eat some crow.

Archived