B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick is being disgusting the way he is openly cheating on Caroline with someone they both work with. Like ewwww. She shared a few kisses, but she doesn't deserve his. If anything he is making it easyfor her to build a divorce case against him and take half of all he owns. This is so messy and he's acting like a petulant immature child. I can give him a pass for the initial ONS given what went down but to carry on with Malvina is classless. Not to mention how scandalous this is and what an awful image it sends out as the CEO of the company. He's no better than Ridge. I wish Eric had yanked the position from both and gave it to Thorne.

• Members

Right now Thorne is the only one who deserves the job. Rick is acting like a brat and he's using his position to settle personal scores, not to mention flaunting Macarena around.

And Hope? Gawd, I want to throw her into the Persian Gulf! The whole world needs to stop and wait until Princess Hope gets over Liam? Gimme a break.

• Members

I don't blame KM, those scenes in Amsterdam were kind of pathetic. I'm not sure why they wrote Hope that way - it was rather sad and it really wasn't "Hope-like" - she's usually above the fray and she was petty and mean. No, Hope wouldn't try to cut Ivy down or try to upstage her in a photo shoot. It's not like Ivy has done anything underhanded (unless I missed something). If anything, Ivy has been very direct about her feelings. It was uncomfortable to watch Hope behave that way.

• Members

She's a whore. I was so disgusted with her and Rick, the way they just had sex in Eric's old office. Like ewww, he's taking up after his mother. They are both so sloppy and messy. Makes for good tv, but I really dont like her ass. KM is doing a good job at playing the skanky social climber. This storyline is juicy but any sympathy I had for Rick was thrown out the window with his arrogance

She is not trying to share that money with anyone, least of all Caroline!

Archived