B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started to like Liam when they steered him toward Ivy. And I like his position on the show, i.e. as Bill's son and Caroline's cousin. I realize Wyatt has the same ties but he doesn't have the same appeal.

Quinn and Wyatt are so awful I need to make new avatars sad.png Without Hope those characters have no reason to be on. And I'd rather see them disappear as quickly as they took over than to see Bell trying to find a new purpose for them.

I have no idea tbh. Probably halfway through January since it's been exactly 5 years since she joined by then.

Or maybe sooner since KM stopped shooting the day her departure was announced. I just don't know how far B&B shoots in advance.

I only just realized this is a (big) spoiler and I shouldn't have posted that here. Sorry if I ruined it for anyone.

• Members

Agree on Wyatt/Quinn both characters have that more working class edge that B&B needs - plus RS is awesome. SC, I've wanted him gone for two years, BUT I actually sat through some of the Ivy scenes and I remembered why I liked him when he joined B&B. I think Liam can be saved. Just PLEASE do not have Liam/Ivy/Wyatt. That would be the ruin of all three characters.

Anyway, as long as B&B keeps MerryXmas/Rick/Caroline/Ridge -> Katie/Bill/Brooke/Deacon/Quinn, I'll be happy. Those 9 characters/actors can carry the show for months. (and they can even throw Carter in there - I've been sensing a little chemistry testing Carter/Caroline).

• Members

The scene was actually pretty good. Alley Mills is fab but those humorous scenes often fail to click with me (I like her with Charlie, though). Pam and Glo were good fun. And Glo only ate them because Pam is Eric's sister in law. That gold-digging b*tch! LOL

Maya is all kinds of outrageous. Her little pep talk wight the other models was beyond words.

"And then the lead model walks down the runway. That's me by the way!" *dead*

• Members

Eric referred to Gloria as Gloria Baldwin. Huh? Was that a mistake or did she change her name? I dont even see why she would have Michael's. Isnt she married to Jeffrey?

Gloria and Pam as rivals could work. I didnt hate her as I thought I would, probably bc she wasnt over the top

As far as Bill beating Ridge up....YES! Its about time. Ridge always gets to hit him and Bill never hits back. Bill finally was able to get a few hits up and put him to the ground. And those hating on Bill for this....he's not incorrect for his feelings. He's grown close to Caroline and loves her like the daughter he's never had. He was supporting of her and Rick when they got married and it was bc he wanted to see her happy. Of course he'd be mad at Ridge using and manipulating her for his own selfish needs. Caroline is distraught and he views Ridge as the root of that, which isnt far from the truth. Caroline deserves ownership for her role but to Bill, Ridge took advantage of her, which he did and hasnt denied

Rick is so dumb. He's practically pushed Ridge and Caroline together. He acts like he doesnt care, but its clear that he does. LOVED that Eric called him out. I have to say that I think its lame that the show hasnt made a scandal out of it. I mean the CEO of FC cheats on a Spencer with the lead model. Why isnt that a story? Ricky isnt exactly hiding this

1uLxuXl.gifNaHNk1C.gif

She is so dense, thinking the line is a success bc of her, not realizing Rick was trying to sabotage it for Ridge and Caroline. Loved Carter reading her and of course Ridge dismissing her

mJNifXO.gif

LMAO at her hightailing it out of there when Eric told her to bounce

NRDIwvj.png

Who is the cute new black guy?

• Members

Add me in on giving Mittens her props. She annoys the crap out of me, but I was watching today admiring how great she looks. That color had her glowing and her is pretty. I was savoring every moment as she dug herself deeper going on and on about her and Rick taking the throne to Lawrence who looked like he should be sweating bullets in all those layers. Meanwhile, Rick, sounding like he just woke up with a hangover, is in the next room practically singing "Baby Come Back" to Caroline. He should hire Ronn Moss like Spencer on GH.

• Members

I can't believe Rick told Maya the real deal! He must be hoping he keeps her on the side but he ought to know that she's cray-cray. There's no way she won't flaunt that it's just a business move in Caroline's face.

Yes, Karla Mosley is rocking this part. I've never really been a fan until this recent story.

• Members

Just when I think Brad has nothing left, he comes up with this Maya story, which is just so much fun. We could have been having this all along, instead of that Hopeless triangle from hell.

I only pray that Melody gets pregnant, so that she has some real leverage against the Forresters. Can Rick have children or did he have problems when he was with Amber? I can't remember.

Yep and it's kind of sad that this keeps happening. I wish they would try Deacon and Katie.

Archived