B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She tickles me, it's definitely "love to hate" for me. I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but there are moments where she reminds me of SMG's Kendall. It's that wide-eyed eagerness. They're so pressed to have what they want, and then their plans backfire and they're reduced to tears.

• Members

Did you all see our girl Muscatel sipping her champers all by her lonesome on Thanksgiving sporting bitch face and an epic side ponytail while on the phone with Rick?

Pam and her boyfriend actually made me laugh with that pecans bit. So did Quinn insulting Liam's necklace ("What, are you going steady now?")

Overall, a nice Thanksgiving episode. And I totally thought they were going to do a little turkey "Gobble gobble gobble!" in the opening credits a la the Halloween opening.

• Members

I was truly surprised that Monaco didn't weasel herself an invitation or pop out of an anniversary cake. Morocco should have been at a bar with Quinn and Deacon, the other outcasts. Matilda will start working on her Xmas invitation now, though.

Aren't we all glad that Moesha is still on the show as opposed to "Lack a Dayzee cal " and Marcus?

I think Dayzee should have had a better story while she was on. I still think she'd still be in town if she were linked to Thomas. Once Marcus' original story as Donna's sonwas through, TB was always an afterthought, and putting Dayzee with him, crushed her chance of a storyline...

Archived