B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Members

Ugh, when she poked her face back into the office, I was dying for Rick to snap, "Didn't I tell you to go get ready!?"

And this is exactly what's going to happen someday. He's going to get over it and go off on her clingy self. She will feel betrayed and try to kill him then bye Melicia, you've just been Dayzee'd.

I can hardly believe they shot that Ridge/Bill scene with the trash truck beeping in the background the entire time.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
In the truest sense, Maya liked him before she knew he had money. Goldiggers either put themselves in a rich man's orbit or they go after them. Yes Maya did go after Rick even though she knew had a boyfriend. That makes Caroline "better" than her like Taylor was "better" than Brooke and Hope was "better" than Steffy.

• Members

Bill is such a cartoon I can't do anything but roll my eyes. His moral outrage is laughable and him telling Ridge to own what he did is laughable given HE blamed Katie for HIM boinking Brooke.

Plus he came close to sleeping with Steffy so I guess by BIll's stupid logic that too makes him a predator since Steffy & Caroline are close in age.

• Members

I know that a lot of people like that Brooke is off the canvas for a while, but I can't wait for her to come back with this story going on. I want to see her reaction to Ridge and Caroline, and to Rick's shenanigans with Molly-Dolly. The irony in all of this is of course that Brooke will now find herself in Stephanie's place.... tongue.png

• Members

I can't wait for her to come back because she's been gone for awhile. It was a desperately needed break, imo. This show would be so much better if they didn't work their best characters into the ground at the expense of everyone else.

I agree with you. It was criminal the way they wasted JY for years, while over playing KM to the point that even many who liked her were burned out. Ridge may be a signature character, but like Brooke, he's best when he has a rival. Having Rick be top dog at Forrester gives Ridge something to fight for.

• Members

I could not agree more..Bill is a cartoon and a hypocrite. By the way it was Rick that cheated on Caroline..Ridge and her just kissed..Maya and Rick SLEPT together. Ridge gave Rick some good advice but if I were Caroline I would never go back to that little brat Rick..Ridge nailed it when he called him a baby,

• Members

This Ridge/Bill fight is one of the stupidest things I've seen in regards to fist fights. WTH? For a show that can pull off the fashion runway scenes as well and as stylish as this show can they certainly make their fights cartoonish!

I think Judith Chapman could have been a great addition for this show as a pairing for Eric but NOT as Gloria.

• Members

Did I miss Gloria or did she just start? I haven't seen today's show yet but Michael mentioned that she was in L.A. bugging the Forresters on yesterday's Y&R.

BTW, I've noticed that everyone seems to pronounce it FOR-ester when the proper pronunciation is closer to FAH-rester (the o sound is like the "pop!" of a champagne cork). Does anyone on the show pronounce it the proper way? I'm assuming a Brit like LAD probably did.

Archived