B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's bizarre to me how this show morphs relationships over the years. I picture little Eric Jr. and Bridget at the breakfast table with Brooke and Ridge. I feel like a child would never completely lose touch with that sort of relationship from early childhood. Seeing them as heated rivals is a little weird to me. Not inconceivable, but... weird.

• Members

Yeah, I don't believe that for a second! She was head over heels for Oliver first, even after he pose f-cked her mom (Sorry I just had to say it like that). Then Liam swooped in and stole her away and Oliver was forgotten. Poor guy was instantly back burnered to the Forrester basement and occasionally brought out to take pics.

• Members

I wonder if Brooke will come back after contemplating her marriage proposals before leaving and decide that she wants to give Deacon a chance only to find out that he's with Quinn. tongue.png I kinda hope so. I just want to see her stay away from Bill/Ridge.

Better yet maybe she'll return to LA married to someone totally new (like she did with Whip) ohmy.png

• Members

I'm tired of Hope too! I hope they do give the character a break for a bit.

Glad Caroline/Rick/Myrtle were on. I just hope that they give Caroline some of her backbone again soon instead of the wimpy version/state she's at now. I want to see her kick Myra's ass!

Archived