B&B - November 2014 Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM.

I love the many shades of Moira. She's desperate for status and wealth and not a bit sorry about it. How refreshing to have an honest character on this show! And she does love Rick - for now. I could see her hitting on the gardener as soon as she is Mrs Rick Forrester, though. Or screwing Carter. LOL

• Members

I like her storyline its made her more interesting than she was before also it opened up Caroline for me who I previously loathed. I like the storyline with Caroline/Ridge; I didn't think it would go romantic but its really soapy and again did a lot for the Caroline character... Myrna is working that vixen angle well, she put Caroline on notice. I like that kind of soap its a staple "the thirsty thot" social climber...

• Members

Actually, wouldn't it be nice if she remained feisty and loyal to Rick? I truly wish with Hope being off canvas for a while that they let this story flourish. They just can't be blind that people are excited about Maya - probably for the first time ever. (And I know people haven't always like KM as an actor, but she has definitely improved. Maybe it's because she's having fun playing someone other than a victim for a change.) The play between Caroline/Myrna worked during the reality show mess and it still holds up. I just fear, that like Quinn, when a woman on this show is projected as strong, direct, etc., they turn into a psychotic shrew. I would hate to see that with Maya. And, let's be real, in multicultural LA, isn't it refreshing to see a diverse character in the thick of things? Plus, I am happy that they found a way to incorporate Carter - especially the way he totally calls out Maya! I wouldn't mind seeing Caroline/Carter mix it up either.

• Members

SpectralDarla was soooo over the top, even for campy B&B standards. It was utterly hilarious!!! Speaking of somehting utterly... The lighting on LaTylo was HORRIFIC. She looked even more plastic than during her surgery magic lips heyday. That said; its been a treat to see Taylor again.

And Quinn in disguise!? At the hospital!? Rena Sofer is kickng some major butt. This show can be just sooo good. :-)

• Members

For the entire year I've been a good 2-3 months behind, but I have FINALLY caught up and the show is in such a good place!! I love that the ensemble has been consistently utilized, despite Hope still being featured too much. I've been a Maya stan from day one and it is *so* nice seeing her finally get her due. I felt like she was going to be written off after her poor airtime this year, but they have kicked it up a notch. She always had better chemistry with Rick than Caroline's boring ass. I've always felt that Caroline owes everything to Maya, because she was so boring before that storyline kicked into gear. Now she is a nice mix of a complex heroine who could go either way, as opposed to The Sainted Hope. I just hope the show keeps this going and doesn't put this story on the back burner. Keep Ridge vs Rick at the forefront similar to Bill vs Ridge, keep Maya and Caroline feuding over Rick as well. This is *so* much more interesting than anything Hope related.

• Members

I love how delusional Minzy is. Like what mistress demands to have the marriage of the man she's sleeping with annulled like a day or two after they screw? She's so crazy to think she can even get an annulment here when Rick and Caroline were married for a year and had sex hundreds of times. There was no manipulation to get them down the aisle and it was valid in every way. Its clear she doesnt want that Forrester fortune split before she can get her hands on it

What do you think of the writing of Maya? You feel she's being thrown under the boss or trashed or are you like me and think they've finally made her interesting

Rick is a douche nad at this point he probably does deserve the money grabber thats using him, but one cant deny that this triangle has helped revitalize the show. They need to keep it going and these two fighting over him has been a delight. They'd be fools to end it and have Caroline move on

Archived