Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No! Y&R need not recast Kelly, just say goodbye for the foreseeable future.

I haven't cared for Kelly since Cynthia Watros left the role. Watros was able to form some sort of characterization out of what was obviously a formless character and a nothing script. I don't trust Y&R to find someone else who can do the same, they sure didn't get it right with Cady.

Just 86 the character already.

• Members

I say have her find out Maureen killed her father, she confronts her on the roof of the GCAC, and the two go over a loose railing, removing two unnecessary characters from the canvas.

I see a motorcycle accident takes out Kevin, on his way home from the out of town gay bar he's been frequenting when he "disappears" and no one can reach him. When Fen returns from college for the funeral, the bartender from the bar recognizes him as a former regular, who used to dance on amateur night. Kevin saw his picture on the wall and was racing home to tell Lauren and Michael. Gloria becomes a PFlag grandma. Fen decides to stick around, and hooks up with Kyle Abbott.[actor with talent].

Crabby Abby goes to New York and no one cares. She reappears five years later played by an actress with talent.

After losing her baby, Snorboria loses her mind, especially when fertile Myrtle Chelsea gets knocked up by Billy, again. She goes to the sanitarium, where her roommate, Patty Abbott pretends she's her daughter. Goofy hijinks ensue[offscreen, thank heaven].

Dylan goes after Ian Ward and returns, played by Tom Pelphrey. Everyone is glad Dylan now has personality.

Archived