Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly Sullivan revealed on martha anf lilys radio show that she was the runner up for Phyllis it was between her and Gina. What a crack up loved every second of her. Said JFP is a very good friend of hers and broad. She called Michelle stafford her bestie and the S@@t. What a funny edgy girl she is. She's so damn cool.

• Members

Trying to catch up on the foolishness I've missed out on while being overseas the last couple weeks last I watched was Shemar's guest episode until today. This just isn't Y&R anymore and way too cliche. At least Togoni, whom I loved on GL is trying to do something out of nothing.

Speaking of something I don't understand is the thing with Victor investigating Faith's paternity. Where did that come from, because while trying to catch up I have read

Which that case it is just truly pitiful writing not worth watching.

• Members

Mariah heard Sharon talking in her sleep. Sharon said something along the lines of "I should have told Nick who her father really is". Mariah assumed that Sharon was talking about Faith and told Victor, who put on some gloves and stole some DNA samples from Nick's house. It was pretty damn funny. He's having the results run by some private clinic. I don't see how the first part of what you wrote could happen, but I guess anything can happen on this show now, however unrealistic.

• Members

I don't think Phyliss can or would mess with Faith's paternity, but if the reveal about Summer doesn't turn Nick away from Sharon, I can see Victor trying to make it look like Faith isn't Nick's child and Sharon also kept that from him to end them.

• Members

Phyllis will do anything. Changing a paternity test is the least of it. That has always been apart of her character.

I can see Phyllis lying because she doesn't want to hurt Jack or Summer anymore. And i can see her blackmailing Sharon to stay away from Nick in the process. Does it make any sense? No. But it evens the playing field, so to speak, on this issue and takes some of the heat off Sharon.

• Members

It's not a question of will she do it morally. It's a question of how unrealistic it is for her to do it at all. She just got out of her coma, the test is being done in another state, if not country and she doesn't even know about it. Yet Phyllis is going to break or hack into some private clinic, after everything she has been through physically?

I'd certainly believe they would have Phyllis do it over Victor. They can always say Phyllis is out of it from all the drugs. If Victor destroys Faith's sense of security and family, that is just going to low for him. I don't think EB would allow it. Either way, it's ridiculous, imo.

Archived