Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

No I did not but when you reminded me it made perfect sense...I am not bashing Sharon..I have watched from the beginning of this show and just forgot..I have always been a champion of Nick and Sharon. but sdo not like what the writers have done to her character.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anything I'd say that SC although well preserved is starting to look her age (40 something) more and more. happens to the best of us. She has some loosness in her neck and her face is starting to sink a bit. Her body still looks fabulous probably due to never having had children. To me most of the older women on the show look good -JW, TB -with the exception of MTS who appears to have completely thrown in the towel in terms of trying to keep up her appearance. She's not fit and her face is saggy and not helped by her sour facial expressions. Looks aren't everything and luckily for her soap fans are pretty loyal. Of the over 50 women I think ED looks the best and Mishael Morgan is the most beautiful overall. Everyone, male and female looks better when they have a compelling storyline otherwise I spend a lot of time judging the superficialities because I'm bored.

• Members

Same with David Tom. I truly find what happened to David Tom to be one of the meanest, most insulting things in soap history, certainly modern soap history. They will fine-tune the role for Jack Wagner's old ass doppelganger, but not for an Emmy-winner who originated the role and made it a success!

Archived