Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Chuck takes over, Sharon will be giving five-dollar blowjobs in the corner outside the Genoa City Athletic Club as an expression of her independence as a woman. And then there will be a five-person who's the daddy (not counting her). Just watch.

• Members

Chuck won't respect the y and r history that Jean does as it was evident today. Y and R will win an Emmy for today's show and Jean let go too soon as she finally getting to show her talent and finally gelling at y and r. Pratt scares me I don't trust him after AMC.

• Members

Please Burgess Meredith Jenkins did average work. Don't forget, Delia's own mother wasn't nearly as important as Snortoria who deserves an Emmy as much as Charity Rahmer in the Delia story, which made no sense to me. Chloe was never a favorite, but she deserved better than that in the story. AH just isn't all that entertaining, she sleepwalks through her scenes. The real stars of this episode were the Abbotts and Jill. It was so refreshing not to see Jill chained to Colin [though I like TR] and in scenes with the family she has been a part of for years.

• Members

The show was absolutely heartbreaking. Jean should win an Emmy for best writing and show. No episode tops this one in 2014. I have to say I loved everything about it. Burgess did a great job it's not easy to redupilicate the magic miller brought but he did a good job. Amelia Heinle did amazing work as always her Emmy shows she won. It was a flawless episode with Nadia's theme very reminiscent of Bill Bell. In fact I felt Bill and Kay Alden wrote today's y and r.

Archived