Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. For me it hit all the right emotional tones. And I am very impressed with Burgess Jenkins as Billy. I won't disagree that he looks older than Billy Miller, but it just doesn't bother me. I think he and Chelsea are so good together. The "fantasy" scenes with Delia were perfection.

• Members

Thanks rhino we agree on something. Burgess played it very subtle, gentle and tender. David Tom did not work as Billy this go around. He stunk and had terrible chemistry. I always likes him but it didn't work. Jill made the right decision. It was classic y and r and btw I wish they put Beth maitland on contract she is excellent.

• Members

Please soap gods, no. Don't make this awful situation worse. Hillary does not need a baby and the show doesn't need another baby. (BTW, where's Moses?) I hate how the show is trying to make this couple romantic like today when Devon brought Hillary roses, they did a role playing game and shmoopy music was played throughout. Hillary cheating on her blind husband and Devon betraying his blind father is not okay even if what they have is "true love". Devon was talking about traveling the world and yeah, they should get their sketchy asses on a plane. I hear Liberia is nice this time of year.

So they left off with Neil knocking on Hillary's hotel room door and this could be really good. Devon should hide in the closet and maybe have Cane open the door and find him. I'd pay to see the facial expression on Devon in that case. Or maybe Devon will just stand there and Neil won't know because he's blind. How humiliating. Probably what will happen though is that Hillary will just pretend she's not in. In which case I hope Neil decides to wait for her, lol.

ETA: Woohoo, ten posts for me- shots of tequila all around!

• Members

Gina Tognoni is rocking at Phyllis. She's not playing it like Dinah. Dinah was more raw a bit darker trashier whereas Phyllis has an air of sophistication and more snotty. Gina was a great choice but I think how the role would have been played by Sullivan.

Archived