Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think it's debateable how well Cady McClain is doing as Kelly but she has been afforded more time to try to get her portrayal together than David Tom, who worked out the kinks much faster.

Seeing EH's Chloe knowing there was a systematic reason why she had no scenes with Burgess Jenkins tells me, we most likely won't see Chloe again as long as Burgess Meredith is playing Billy. Or they'll just age Chloe, I guess.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At this point, I think Neil knows but is willing to try to guilt everybody to get what he wants. Just like he knew Hilary and Devon had an attraction prior to his "seduction". But he doesnt give a damn as long as he gets what he wants. Typical Neil!

That's the only thing that makes sense. No way does Hilary not smell like Devon while Neil paws her like a lecherous old man.

• Members

No EP or writer would pair up two new actors on a soap. I don't care of one is a legacy recast character. No. Unless Sage is Adam's assistant that is his gopher around town, any association between them is a none starter. If Adam must have someone to do while he battles Billy and "wins" Chelsea back, it will be someone viewers already care about. My money is in Lily since Lane are set to implode with this Hevon affair coming to light. That will get folks talking since Lane is already very polarizing. Or maybe Mariah.

• Members

So you're saying that Billy is smarter than Kevin? Nah. I think TPTB realized that the optics of Chloe and now-Billy would be way off. Chloe has always been slightly immature, plays games and gives off a young-ish vibe. I can't even picture EH's Chloe and BJ's Billy together long enough to produce a child. Odds are that someone in production saw that too and decided to keep them apart.

I mean think of it, why would Y&R pass up a chance to have a scene with some suspense where Billy runs into Chloe and Chloe does whatever she can to mask her appearance or even if they just miss each other but almost run into each? Y&R didn't take that?? In fact, I think it was probaly originally supposed to be Billy then someone thought better of it and stuck Kevin in that scene because they knew darn well it wouldn't look right.

Archived