Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching yesterday's show and Victor just cracks me up sometimes. When Austin was demanding an answer from him and Victor says "excuse me, did I ask you a question?" laugh.png I'm not a Victor fan generally, but he really put a lot of people in their place yesterday.

• Members

Thank you I didn't see knock down overwhelming chemistry with Billy Miller, he made it work because of the acting for me and they garnered these fans that shipped them, unfortunately. She didn't even have onscreen chemistry with her husband Luckinbill's (JT). For him to lose his job because Billy has to be stuck to this dead beat burns me. Now some of these "villy" fans are whining how BJ looks too old for her when she's older than him by a year. She looks every bit of 41 yrs old. And they have no chemistry either.

• Members

I think Lauren and Michael have always been supporting because Tracy B. chose to stay recurring. They probably would have broken them up long ago otherwise. JMO.

Lauren remains one of my favorite characters on the show. From her vixen days to current. I think it's in part because she's not so front and center anymore.

• Members

Firing her brother was the final nail in that coffin, imo. Heather's tweet was very gracious in light of all that. Really, it's too bad. I don't mind AH as much as some, but the character of Victoria was destroyed long ago. The writing for her is terrible. The acting is uneven. Victoria was meant to play business stories and she's been decimated by the lack of them. Without much better writing I doubt Heather or Gina could have resurrected this role. IDK, I think we'll be discussing this same topic periodically until either SON or Y&R goes under.

Archived