Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will people be fawning over that triangle? I find it hard to believe that it will go over any better than the quad. Two newbies fighting over Chelsea, someone with no real connections to canvas and to long time views is new herself. I can't fathom being interested in it.

• Members

Heather Tom did more of a job making Kelly a believable character than Gina ever did.

However Gina (thus far) has invested Phyllis (much like Sandra Nelson before her) with the malevolence & genuine darkness that was the hallmark of the character as she was originally conceived (before the post-Alden regimes foolishly attempted to retcon her into a "heroine").

• Members

Agree. It's amazing how much more relateable the character is with a different (better) actress. Also loving Ashley. She classes up every scene she's in. OTOH I wish the show would get rid of Avery. She adds nothing IMHO and has brought no chemistry with any male character so far. She was mediocre with Nick, really boring with Dylan and I didn't see any sparks today with Joe Clark, poor guy. He has potential but Avery sucks the life out of male characters.

Archived