Y&R: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL YRBB. Billy is Jack's brother.

I can't help it. I love all the possibilities for a love potion. I think Abby is going to use it to get Billy and Vic in the sack, and probably Stitch and Ashley. One of my favorite movies was Love Potion #9.

Don't hate me.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Immensley is a great word for it. I can't BELIEVE I'm rooting for Phyllis and thinking unkind thoughts about Sharon and her shenanigans. That has never happened before but I just love nuPhyllis. Today she was talking about how Summer had the rug pulled out from under her when she learned Nick wan't her father and that that was probably the reason she married Austin, a felon. That sounded like a signal that Phyllis is going to be very perturbed when she finds out Sharon switched the DNA results. Can't wait.

Herpes?

And don't ever stop. Love Nikki when she's drinking but I hope she not driving around town. OTOH maybe she could rear end someone interesting.

If Joe and Dylan are going to be in the same scene, face to face, Dylan needs to stand on a box. The height disparity today was so distracting! Dyan was gazing up at Joe like he was waiting for Joe to scoop him up and give him a kiss.

• Members

Victoria the romantic victim heroine. Gag me.

What crap with Stitch! Just so that they can get a cliffhanger and an episode or two out of it, they drag Jeff out of the crypt. Spare me. I was genuinely scared for Kevin when Stitch went up to his face. He wouldn't stand a chance.

I can't help it -- I love Mariah. Making her so different than Cassie was a wise choice. Still doesn't justify all the crap that got her to be there.

I was thinking how utterly useless the payoff to the Ian Ward story was. It was on for 26 years and all they could do was a quick arrest and a few lines from Nikki? Pfff. [!@#$%^&*] off.

How I loathe off-screen convos. "Summer told me that thing you did with the papers" was Nick's way of explaining how he knew things he shouldn't. Also, apparently Sharon told Mariah about what happened with Isadora? Ugh. The convos/interactions between characters used to be the show's bread and butter. But maybe it's for the best that they skip a lot of them. It helps with the pacing and the show would have been even more boring if they did all of it (if that's at all possible).

YAAAS at Phyllis showing up at Sharon's. NO at Nick doing his fratboy shtick and convincing Sharon to marry him on Halloween, although it's probably not going to happen anyway.

Austin: Waah wah WAH.

Summer: Wah wah WAH WAH.

Both: Waaaaaah.

STFU, bitches.

• Members

LOL I think I meant great grandfather. Or at the very least, a brother born very closely to Jack lol

lol, Stahp.

It's not that I enjoy that all Nikki has been reduced to is being a drunken ho and being Victor's whipping post. I think it's pathetic and unimaginative. BUT the show is so bad, it sorta kinda makes it look better than it really is.

• Members

I'm sure the new lab will be where Victoria spies on Stitch and Ashley getting comfy. I just can't with Victoria anymore and her poor me attitude…she needs to get over herself…bitch aint all that.

I'm sure the new lab will be where Victoria spies on Stitch and Ashley getting comfy. I just can't with Victoria anymore and her poor me attitude…she needs to get over herself…bitch aint all that.

Archived