GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this was Michelle Stafford's best work. She came off as legitimately crazy and to be pitied. Master Thespian Roger Howarth is incapable of portraying insanity, and consequently his post tumor Franco is no different than his tumored up Franco, which was no different than Todd Manning. At least Stafford brings some energy to her scenes, it is a wonder how she didn't shake Michael Easton and ask him to at least try once in a while to give her something to work with.

Nice to see Robin Mattson, Jackie Zeman and Donna Mills, but the rest of the cast was a who's who of who ruins the show.

• Members

I thought Michelle did a decent job too. EXTREMELY over the top but it somehow worked. The Ghostbusters delivery and that section of dialogue were awful but the rest felt real. Nina really has had a shitty life. I'm glad we have had some references to her mental state - what it was like before the coma and obviously overdosing on anti-depressants hasn't helped matters.

It's been eight months but it's still not long enough for me, I did not miss Heather.

• Members

Sonny and Seans plan is stupid.I don't even understand it.

Nina has done the impossible.Shes making Heather look sane and look more rewritten history since when did Bobbie break up Heather and scotty?

How long is ava going to be in pain geeze feels like its been forever lol.

• Members

I was just thinking about what are they going to do with "Jake" when he is released from the hospital? He has no family or friends as far as anyone knows. Will Elizabeth generously offer to let him move into her house while she helps him get off his feet?

• Members

I wouldn't say it's her best work, I think her best work was when she had that confrontation with Nick about his connection with Sharon. I still can't get the "take you and your history with Sharon and get out of my life" line out of my head. But I thought she did a good job at the beginning at least -- which quickly dissolved into over the top madness, I thought she was terrifying when she did that head tilt, and and said "are you sorry, really sorry? because my baby's dead." That felt that most off kilter to me. Wish there was a gif of that, because I felt that she sold that part, quite well. That being said Nina's a dishrag character, and this is no where near her best work. She did better playing Shelia on Y&R than she did here.

• Members

Sonny's plan is one of the dumbest things from Craptini thus far, and this says a lot. As I said before, a mobster NEVER concerns himself with a fall guy and as Cheap said, all of these non incarcerated folks in PC who hate FrankenTodd, why go to the trouble of freeing a lunatic, the same lunatic that kidnapped Carly with every intent to kill her? But I'm gonna wait this out because if this is THE thing that wakes Carly up again (like Wolfe did), then let the chips fall where they may. Sonny is a self involved loathsome jackasses who would risk Carly's life as opposed to just fessing up to his son. I will keep my fingers crossed that Craptini are only planning to destroy CarSon with this nonsensical plan.

• Members

Lets not forget that Anna and her PCPD are so dumb that they'd never figure it out anyway. Anna can literally watch a criminal murder someone in front of her eyes and she still cant get the charges to stick! Sonny is making this way to complicated than it needs to be

Archived