GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Can't believe we saw Bobbie in a decent supporting role, as she should have been. About time.

The Jason stuff has been badly acted and ludicrous IMO. Just awful. Liz is sooo thirsty for him it isn't even funny.

I liked the scenes at Carly's house with Maxie, Lucas, Carly, Bobbie and Josslyn. We need more of this interaction.

Nina is freaking batshit crazy. Wow. And Michelle is a lot better than what she gave today but what else can you do with a cartoon? That's all the villains are. I can't believe we haven't seen them all sitting at a table like a league of villains. Can you imagine all that crazy and ego in one room?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see this but I know you speak the truth. He has ALWAYS worn a crap ton of makeup, on AMC, but especially noticeable when he's on Live! with Kelly. He was on one morning about ten years ago and he had on more lip gloss than his wife.

That said, Donna Mills is a goddess. She looks exquisite and that's about all I have to say about this week's GH.

• Members

I have to say that all the make up and lip gloss help him out a lot. He looks blah without it. They were showing pics of him at home without all the glitter and he looked pretty rough.

Donna Mills looks great for her age. I still cant believe she signed up for this [!@#$%^&*] story.

• Members

so I guess this is Maddelyne's redemption as they now write her as this weak victim, scared of psychotic, abusive Nina? They are giving her the Obrecht treatment but I guess she at least hasn't been an international terrorist. I expect to see her as the new owner of the MetroCourt or something

• Members

It's quite amazing and she's had great plastic surgery. Jackie Zeman what the hell is that? It's really what she did to herself she looked great in the late 90s during the Riche era. Very attractive especially when she was with Stefan. Did she need all that work? She was very attractive before

Archived