GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are KA's last scenes as Starr, this clip should indicate the color I am referring to haha.

Totally unrelated but the ABC/PP crap left Starr in limbo in the weirdest way. GH viewers could probably assume it was an emergency of some sort or that Cole and Hope were alive. And then when PP's OLTL started, they acted like Starr was still in LA living it up and everything on GH had never happened, with no mention of Cole and Hope in any way. Just an epic disaster of continuity.

• Members

Odd hearing Ned refer to himself as one of the Ashtons, instead of Quartermaines. Julian threatening to come after him via libel was dumb as hell

I don't even know how AJ has 25% of ELQ. I stopped trying to figure out how th shares got divided up

• Members

How the hell would that not come up in conversation between these two? Blanche's fabulous array of flowing nightgowns and Val's season 8 astro mullet, sure, but the son of a nurse and a doctor dates a doctor and never mentions that he's a doctor too? Stupid. They should have just played it off and said Brad knew from off-screen conversations. They do that [!@#$%^&*] with everything else...

Archived