GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Jerry hadn't seen Julian in some time when they met after Jerry fell off the roof, they were not working together. Fake Luke and Julian have both made it clear they have been working together for some time though. Jerry might have good reason now to hate Luke (for the whole roof and polonium thing) he doesn;t have a particularly strong connection to Sonny, nor has he ever had a big desire to control his territory.

Just structurally, it also makes no sense to reveal the big secret now in this off hand way when clearly the story would be better served by a big confrontation later on with two Lukes. Revealing Julian's boss like this with no build up and dramatic episode doesn't fit, and I imagine soon we will learn Fluke saved Jerry and now works for him also.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liason fans better enjoy them while they last bc at least to me it seems as if GH is going with Liz and "Jake", only to have him remember he's Jason and dump her for Sam. Which in and of itself will be complicated bc they might do a quad with her torn between Silas, Patrick and Jason? Hopefully that will resolve itself by then and she'll be down to two suitors

LOL...still not seeing the issue here. Jerry and Julian were past associates. Thats as deep as the show went with it and we dont even know if it was through Fluke. Did I miss something bc they still havent revealed who Julian's boss is unless you are trying to say that its Jerry. When I watched the episode, I just thought that Jerry and Fluke were working together and he had Jerry show up bc he smelled a setup

• Members

Dumb ass Anna? You are being way too generous. I watched online yesterday to see Anna and Dante. It's really difficult ff on a damn Ipad! Anna and Dante was wailing almost the entire eppy about Dr. O being released based on lack of evidence when these 2 bozos singlehandedly decided to let that clown off the hook in exchange for embryos? Lawd!

I suggested yesterday that GH go back to its original opening but replace the ambulance with a Yugo with a bunch of clowns exiting! This show is a damn circus. Patty is w/out work. Liz refuses to work so all we have at the hospital are 2 criminally insane and Britta, who can steal embryos, put the hospital at risk and still keep her job? For all that is wrong with this show, and there is plenty, at least keep the hospital part in tact!

Archived