GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm watching some of this with my mother and what did Howarth to do his hair? It looks very wolfen, and also like a bad dye job.

Was I supposed to laugh at the scenes where Shawn and Max were having a firefight? Why did that seem more like laser tag?

Robin's "what do I have in this handbasket?" roadtrip with Jason - I get the idea, and I think Kimberly did her best, but wouldn't it make more sense to have these scenes with Billy Miller so viewers could get used to him as Jason?

I'm surprised at how well Lynn Herring's hair has held up. I'm biased, obviously, but I think she looks great.

Are they going for Anna/Duke/Lucy or something? Did Duke and Lucy ever sleep together in the past?

Finola Hughes is better at comedy than drama these days.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only half watched and am probably mixing up episodes.

I'm getting bored of Lucy acting like a child who didn't get her way, and making a spectacle of herself. It's all she does EVERYTIME she is on. I'm not sure I see anything between Lucy and Duke. Are they staying friends or is this supposed to be leading to something? Totally agree about Finola being better at comedy than drama these days. Her reactions as Anna to Lucy and how Anna handles Lucy are hilarious. Lynne looks great though.

Can't we get another set besides that gym? I feel like that's a waste of a set to constantly use, IMO. I'd rather have the nice pier make a comeback. And zzzz to Sonny/Sean having the same 'take them out' conversation, all they seem to do is switch between Ava and Franco's names. Zzzzz.

Always nice to have scenes between Bobbie and Carly. These are the scenes we should have been having over the years instead of them dumping Bobbie.

Did someone really have to mention Felix? I completely forgot about him to be honest, lol.

It seems like everytime a MIA character is brought up they are suddenly on-screen. I wish Carlos would go away again, or at least get a shave and a haircut, I don't care if he's in prison.

Maura West also looks fantastic, IMO. I'd still rather watch Rosalie over Kaka.

Spencer remains annoying. Ugh.

• Members

How is Sean Blakemore flaunting it? He doesn't write the scenes. I like Chad's (very different) body, but Blakemore has the body of a god.

The only reason for this whole 'the car ran over my face' rigamarole, AFAIC, is to allow RC to redo the Two Todds with A Tale of Two Jasons someday. I'd like to believe it was simply done because they don't believe fans would just accept a new face, but I don't. Still, I think Miller and Herbst are doing a good job in that mummy wrap and hospital room.

• Members

Lucy is the silliest character ever! Time for Lynn Herring to go. I forgave GH when Alan married this twat, but now, she is just so hyper for no reason. It's supposed to be in the spirit of the character, but its so unnecessary. Did like the scenes with Bobbie, Carly, Scott and Duke. That was funny as hell. Leave it to Lucy to mention Tony. Not sure why she would dis Carly when they get along fine, but casualties of war are just that.

Not much else happened except Shawn's amazing body on display! I just love looking at him.

If Valentini, "The Budget Guru", wants to shoot out of sequence, that's fine, but can it not be so obvious onscreen? It was almost as if Mo and LW didn't know the characters slept together again and Carly all but told Sonny Tuesday that she does not love FrankenTodd and that she needs him to keep his mouth shut. Well yesterday, Sonny does not know Carly's motives at all. Lawd! LW's hair was also much longer in Tuesday's eppy.

• Members

Last week, after the big shootout at Ava's the door was full of bullet holes. When the hit man came to threaten Julian, the door was intact and later in another scene, it was riddled with bullet holes again. Sloppy editing.

• Members

I didn't realize that editing isn't responsible for this kind of thing so it would be a production (continuity)? issue which door is used during filming a scene eg the one with holes or the one without and the editing process can't correct that kind of blunder...Oh Ohkay ... learn something new every day.

Archived