GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I doubt RC even remembers what he wrote. And nobody's going to question what Nina was doing at that WSB hospital either. She vandalized the apartment in March, I think, around the time Madeline showed up in town.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That haircut reminds me of something like what Dolph Lundgren was sporting in Rocky IV. It's fine also for a fictional badass in a sci-fi world. I don't think TC has the facial structure to carry it, but I give him credit for trying. His cut last year was basically a semi-mullet too long in the back with enough hair product to make it look disgusting. At least he isn't living in the 90s with a Backstreet reject cut like Steve Burton wore for years.

• Members

I know I'm not the only SamTrick fan here. So, was any of the rest of you pissed when you found out the sex was a dream? Cause, I was a little mad.

I am probably one of the few of you all that hates dream sequences. I think most of the time (unless they end up having a true purpose) that they are a cop out.

I want my SamTrick. Dammit.

As far as the show as a whole. It's been okay to me for the past few days. So, that's a plus.

• Members

Don't give 2 sh!ts about SamTrick, but I hate when fantasies are used in previews. Its ridiculous. However, the pairing is boring and chem free. At this rate, I'd just like Patty gone! Snobin all but destroyed him and Purina was the final nail in the coffin? Sam/Patty? Well, this is just the corpse being exhumed!

Where in the sam hell is Felix?!

Archived