GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at the Billy Miller gif. OMG.

I still miss Alan but LOVED seeing Monica get substantial screentime and going on a date! So who's father will the judge be ;) LOL. I'm just joking but seriously with Ron it seems like everyone has to be related.

I won't lie. I LOVED Nina's dumb ass running out after Franco and Silas' dumbfounded look. It actually worked really well for me. Loved his expression (and it's fitting for the character overall).

So are we passed 40 days without Brad and Lucas? LOL

Everything feels so contrived on this show. Yeah, soaps basically are, but it needs to feel organic, and a lot of this doesn't. It's actually not all terrible at the moment but it's still not what it could and should be. It's probably seeimg to be better because things seem to be happening (although nothing seems to mean much, as everything reverts back to how it was before whatever mess the characters get into).

I'm torn on Sam and Patrick. I kind of agree that Ron is the type to break up his preferred couple (Silas/Sam) for the detour/fan-approved (mostly, at least compared to Silas/Sam) Patrick/Sam, only to have the Jason secret (which was set up to doom them from the start, IMO, even if it might not) end things before they really began.

Even though I do like them, I admit I had zero interest in Maxie and Nathan's date. Zzzz.

Love love love Sonny talking for the audience and calling out Carly. He's 100% spot on and she obviously knows it. I'm really really really over Franco and Howarth though.

• Members
LOL. Seriously? People must have very low expectations. I guess I'm not surprised. Maybe I'll like him as Jason, who the hell knows, but I'm just not ready for "Killer Miller" and his toothy grin. How's that gonna work as the Borg? Is he gonna be a Quartermaine again? How long before Franco becomes a Quartermaine again? Nothing lasts on a Ron show. I also had little interest in the hospital scenes, TBH. And wtf is Liz wearing? She looks like a very badly dressed soccer mom.

• Members

Yep, the Patrick and Sam union is plot pointed because of his secret not telling her about Jason / Robin' and Jason being alive storyline. From the moment they first shared scenes I saw the set up for Jason' return. As usual Ron has been heading to the big reveal "Jason' Alive"

I'm wondering if he'll stroll in a party, or wedding maybe Xmas day. Its usually some event. Heaven forbid Ron flips the script and do something different.

• Members

Yes, Sonny was speaking for the audience, but I would have liked for them to have this conversation about, let's say, A YEAR AGO! Folks were talking about how Howarth killed those scenes [stans of course], yeah, he killed them alright. Outstanding Daytime Ham for sure!

But I gotta say, and God forgive me, I absolutely loved those CarSon scenes yesterday. Would I like Carly elsewhere? ABSOLUTELY! However, Mo and LW are werking! I must have watched them about 20 times. Not sure how much more of FrankenTodd/Nina I'm going to be able to take in between CarSon's scene tho.

How long do you think Carly has been waiting to tell Sonny how vile his crypt sex with Ava was? That was a very nice touch, and its high time she said something. It bothered her that he stooped so low, and even tho she said it in "jest", I know she hated it. Then Sonny wants to get all sensitive? Keep your stick to yourself, buddy, especially at funerals!

For anyone who thinks Nina is busted, guess again. Watch that clown tell Silazzzz she discovered she could walk and ran out to tell him the news. Let's forget that her mobility wouldn't be good at all, and she'd need a walker or cane for a spell.

Taking bets!

• Members
  1. LOVE that Sonny & Ava & Carly's sordid secrets are coming out. HATE that it's happening thanks 2 a fugly necklace cam. Really, writers? #GH

2. @TVGMLogan be careful the head writer there does not like to be criticized.

3. I'll take my chances. I deeply admire RC but this is a lazy choice. “@reno30: be careful the head writer does not like to be criticized” #GH

4. .@TVGMLogan In 1964, you'd hire a PI to follow her. 50 years later, you put an evil eye camera around her neck. What's so lazy about it? #GH

5. @carlivatiron @TVGMLogan It's not the camera I have issue w. - it's that there's NO WAY IN HELL Carly would wear that necklace. #GH @lldubs

• Members

lol. I agree with Logan (just feels filthy saying that). moRon makes a mockery out of his own work. This CarSon/FrankenTodd stuff is potentially good, and that hideous necklace ruins it. Why would you want the audience to laugh? No one takes that necklace serious and now we are to believe Carly would wear that junk every day? moRon just does not get it.

Archived