GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

n

You're welcome. Jason and Sonny never had a conversation like that. Sonny didn't even look at Jason once Carly came down the stairs. He was sitting on the couch with his back turned. When Sonny found out Jason had been shot, Jason told Sonny he didn't want to talk about it, when Sonny tried to apologize. Sonny and Carly mostly avoided each other and until Sonny found out she was pregnant, and passing the baby off as AJ's. closedeyes.jpg Jason was gone by then.

When Carly got Sonny arrested for drugs...another dumb plan. Jason returned shortly after. Alexis had suggested that Sonny marry Carly to keep her from testifying. Once Alexis found out Jason was back she suggested he take Carly out of the country. Sonny and Jason tripped over themselves each offering the other Carly/Michael. Carly married Sonny and shortly after Jason was gone again.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find Nina entertaining. ph34r.png Especially when she's throwing shade at characters I don't like.

The way these stories and characters are being rotated is really frustrating. People go missing for weeks at a time. There has to be a better way to manage a large cast.

• Members

Perhaps Easton is on his way out because it makes no sense to try and force SamTrick against JaSam when Silazzzzz/Sam have been front burner for a year. This is just so sloppy! I don't care for anyone involved, but Siam vs JaSam makes the most sense. But when the "story" is about Jason's return and NOT Sam's life post Jason, nothing else will make sense!

• Members

lmao at Nina calling Ava a creepy slut

How the hell does Liz not recognize Jason's voice?

Patrick and Sam continue to be a highlight

Monica dating a black guy? Color me shocked

Carly is SUCH a slut. Of course she'd have sex with Sonny again. I wonder how she's going to get out of this

kFocNCg.png?1

LOL at the look on McBain's face when he saw Nina sprinting. She's such a dumbass. I don't know why she was even still pretending to be in a wheelchair

• Members

I wish. However, here is my theory. Jason's return will break up Sam and Patrick, who were a nothing couple (in terms of time) anyway. Then Jason and Sam will try to reunite, but it just won't work because they've both changed. Maybe Jason will go to Liz or someone new. Then Siam will be reunited. I'm convinced they are the couple that Ron wants and that's why he broke them up before Jason was reintroduced. I suppose this is a soap conspiracy theory of sorts, but I really believe it.

• Members

To me, it just doesn't make sense to separate them. The traditional story would be Sam struggling with a decision to make between Silazzz and Jason [Patty? Dumping him could happen after a commercial break...at the most, 2]. My guess is that FrankenRon are trying to revive the Liason vs JaSam war and milk that for as long as they possibly can. Buzz is Buzz. This really is a simple case of way too many folks in one "story". They had to remove Nina quickly and what would they do with Robin had she come home with Jason? If things were left as is, you'd have 3 dead spouses resurrected in one story - Jason, Robin and POSNina. A mess! They started juggling characters to see where they land and hope to get a good Twitter feedback. Suddenly, Niz, who've been chasing their tails and one another when there was really no obstacles are off the table? It's a colossal mess!

• Members

I agree it's a huge mess. I really think he didn't do the traditional story because he didn't want Siam destroyed. If Sam had freely chosen Jason, that leaves no where for Siam to go. If Sam chose Silas, that would cause a lot of resentment among certain fans. So I see Samtrick as just a throw away stepping stone for Ron to get where he really wants to go without destroying the couple he wants.

Still, maybe it is about restarting the Jizam wars. I could also believe that theory. Steve's Jason worked ok with both ladies, I wonder if that will be true for NuJason. I have my doubts.

I also agree that it's really weird the way Niz just fizzled out. I have no idea what to make of that.

Archived