GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carl, loved your scenarios. You forgot to make Jordan the daughter of Epiphany and the late Toussaint Dubois , tying Felix to Jordan making sure every character is inter-related to random characters. Broadway Diva slam bam bam sugar coated sexy fireworks explosion Kelly Sullivan appears on Scandal as Ophelia Pope, Olivia's twin sister, whose alters include sister Olivia,Delia, Amelia and Bedelia!

• Members

Carly did screw Jason over though when she went to the Qs and said Jason had kidnapped Michael. One of her dumb plans.

Full Hearts, Thanks!....my details are rusty LoL...

I'm speaking about the era in their history when Carly walked down the stairs of Sonny' PH and Jason' jaw dropped then Stumpy gave him the 411 on what was happening. I recall something like Carly is with me now... their history is extensive; I can't all of its details. This had to be the around the time Sonny/Carly started smashing because Carly banged Stumpy pretty much on a dare....

• Members

Don't forget that Toussaint Dubois was in three car accidents therefore was presumed dead but was really held captive in a Turkish prison, secretly Ophelia while periodically chained to a clinic (ran by villain Jimmy Carter), wall secretly located in the bowels of the White House was hypnotized; Amelia agrees to allow Ophelia's frozen embryo to be kept in a flask later to be implanted into Bedelia. George Washington, or Herbert Hoover could be the father.

Archived