GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap ITA re: Carly/Sonny/Michael

I remember very well when SJB' Carly literally took Michael from Jason and handed him over to Sonny like a platter of crackers. Sonny told Jason, "this is the way its going to be" and that was that.

It was a scene in his PH; if memory serves Steve left to do a project a movie or something but in story he left PC to get away ... prior to that she mobbed up with Jason picking up the tab. I remember that mainly because Robin had warned Jason that Carly would betray him which she did twice...

History was rewritten when Michael was comatose after being shot in the head, dialog with them at his bedside deemphasized Carly' part with Jason saying it was his fault as well...then they pimped how they were equally to blame but that was a recon because it was all Carly giving her kid to Sonny. At first I thought they meant keeping him from Tony Jones (then later AJ)

I went Huh? Then I thought I misinterpreted the bedside scene but went to the boards and posts were saying the same thing.

• Members

Damn Kman You read my mind. I was just about to post about crypt sex!whistling.jpgwhistling.jpgtongue.png

Ditto the plane crash! I'd like to see Starr I mean Kaka fly into a turbine? like the premiere of Lost!

BM's already hammin' it up w/ his Filler Griller Killer Miller expression!

wub.pngwub.png Monica...not just filler, but actually utilized as a real characterph34r.png Didn't see that coming!

• Members

Is there any truth to those old rumors that Burton didn't enjoy working with SJB? I know he fought against Jason being in a relationship or in love with Carly beyond a friendship.

Carly chose any life other than Tony or the Quartermaines for Michael. She dragged her kid into the mob, and started a family with Sonny. It was her choice and her mistake. But Jason could have said no when she lied to Tony. It was his choice and his mistake too. After that initial decision, it's been all downhill for those kids since.

• Members

Jason gave up his rights to Michael when Carly was married to AJ. To end all the fighting over custody. Jason barely saw Michael for months before he left town. When Jason was gone he found the arsonist AJ had hired to burn down Sason's warehouse. He gave Sonny the info to blackmail AJ. Sonny basically told Carly that she and Michael were living with him. Carly wanted to live with Bobbie.

Carly did screw Jason over though when she went to the Qs and said Jason had kidnapped Michael. One of her dumb plans.

• Members

I read somewhere that he may be back in October, sooner than expected (originally I was told November at best). I have my doubts, especially since I know one of the cast or crew was telling people on social media to send their prayers for TG not long ago. That had me a bit worried, moreso than when he will get back onscreen.

• Members

Cyrus furiously masturbates to Golden Palace. Mama Pope, disgusted by his bad taste, rips out his throat. Cyrus rips off his face, revealing that he was actually Mellie Grant in a very clever disguise. "You thought you got me, BITCH? No way! I'm a bam bam bamamamajama!!!" Mama Pope and Mellie roll around on the floor. Fitz and special guest star Nick Jonas wander around in their underwear with confused looks on their faces. The real Cyrus is about to ask them for a threeway when James emerges from a deep freeze, calling him a dirty cheating whore. James tells him HIS Knots Landing DVD is going in the trash.

Julian marries Alexis, but lusts for Jordan. Jordan and Julian get freaky on top of Alexis' Attacking Anxiety reading material. Alexis catches them in the act and walks away to a haunting top 40 tune. Realizing that she has no female friends to confide in, because even Shonda can't pretend the women on this show have relationships, she has a long, forlorn phone conversation with Jax about her bad taste in men. Jerry, listening in via bug, plots revenge against Julian and also sees this as the plan to seize power over Port Charles mob and political systems. He causes trains, buses, planes to crash, and a blackout to finish the job. Only Jordan can stand in his way.

Liz's sister Sarah returns, and Britt's long-lost little sister, Betsy, arrives. Britt resents Betsy, and she resents her even more when Nikolas steals Betsy's heart, but they just begin to bond when Betsy is cut in half during said plane crash. Nik dies soon after from the same crash.

Lulu hits her head and starts having lots of sex with a hallucination of Logan, because...hell, why not.

As part of a complex blackmail scheme involving the Jerome and Westborne families, Nathan is ordered to seduce Lucas. Nathan agrees, although he's confused. Then again, he's always confused, so no one notices the difference. Lucas asks if Nathan needs to watch Petticoat Junction to get in the mood, but his mouth is soon too occupied for questions.

Morgan is hit by a bus on his way to join the army.

Liz and Sam get drunk, argue, and fall into bed. Much to their horror and disgust, they realize they are in love. They marry. Liz loses an arm in a trolley accident as they prepare to leave for their honeymoon. To make up for the loss of her arm, Maxie agrees to carry a baby for them. Remembering the last time she was a surrogate, they decline, but learn she already impregnated herself on their behalf.

Archived