GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny brings up an excellent point. Carly is the one that put Michael in his life. She CHOSE to put him in the mob lifestyle when she chose to have Sonny raise him. She knew damn well the kind of man Sonny was and what making Michael a Corinthos would do, but she didn't care. If she didn't, then she would have let AJ do that but everything about where Michael is now bc of her decisions as a mother which shaped the course of his life

Sam and Patrick continue to be my reason to watch

7sjuZHc.png?1

Liz cant look into his eyes and tell that's Jason?

7cb0q6r.png?1

marlo-youre-a-whore.gif

I also cant believe she had sex with Sonny with that ugly ass necklace on. And a big EWWWW to them screwing in Michael's apartment. Either on his bed or couch. Like gross either way

• Members

that makes it worse IMO. It was less gross when Kiki and Morgan did that but his parents? That's enough to give a person nightmares. It was incredibly poor judgement on their part especially since they just sat around there naked instead of getting dressed. Like what if Michael had walked in on them? Go screw in Sonny's office or his house. They both are acting like nasty pigs. I want Franco to lose it and let the crazy back out

• Members

Meh, Sonny had sex in a crypt, I don't think he cares where he does it. Clearly. It's not like Michael would be strolling on in. I don't really care where Sonny and Carly screwed. It's all so Franco can have a hissy fit. I also don't care about the two crazies and their little hospital adventures. Zzz. Next.

And agreed, can Michael and Kaka just not come back from that island please? Be it plane crash, they get eaten by a shark while swimming ... I'll take anything I can get. But seriously, I hope we get a break from them.

Zzzz to Dante/Nathan and Lulu/Maxie. I'm tired of the cutting back and forth between conversations as a story is being told.

So Liz and Sam can't tell that's Jason? Please. And how convenient that Robin is now gone (and personally she can stay gone).

Man the show can go right back to crap in an instant. Dead at Brad/Lucas not being on for 36 days. Damn. Anyone tweet that to Ronnie?

Archived