B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Friday aka. a pretty good show

Really, Deacon and Quinn? THIS was the best idea you could come up with? For once I think Hope is behaving rather reasonable.

At first, I was annoyed by Caroline in confiding in Ivy TOTALLY out of the blue. But Linsey Godfrey played it pretty well that she is overcome by her conflicting emotions.

And wowza, I never saw that ending coming with Ridge having the little Caroline-vision. This could get interesting...

• Members

I miss Brooke, too. Katherine Kelly Lang plays her to perfection, and has been doing so since the show began. The character has been through so much, but KKL still makes us feel for Brooke. I also never get the sense that she's just sleepwalking through her scenes. She gives it her all. As for the Italian dancing show, I'm sorry it wasn't a positive experience for KKL. But seeing what a team player she's been all these years, with basically not a bad word said about anyone, the dancing show must have really been a disappointment to her for her to speak out. Get back home soon, KKL. We've missed you and Brooke!

• Members

KKL looks amazing in those photos. I've been an on-and-off viewer of B&B since the beginning and she has always been a favorite! Often the writing does Brooke no justice but I still enjoy KKL. I just wish the show would finally make Brooke a "grown up" and stop bouncing from man-to-man because she can't seem to stand on her own two feet. I'd love for her to come back from Forrester in Italy with a new purpose as strong business woman and kick LA Forrester's ass by taking charge. Eric, after seeing how she straightened out Italy, would be her backer and let her roll! That kind of story in itself could make Brooke so hot! Tired of the wimpy, needy sides of Brooke. She needs to come back and put both Ridge and Rick in their places. wub.png

Archived