B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

LG has been giving me young Brooke vibe lately. She's changed her acting technique and now she is more sensual and playful with her expressions. I see great potential in this storyline, FINALLY I'm feeling a new generation may be coming. I'm going to go back to watching, I just love the dark mood and the way they are shooting scenes lately. Reminds me of 1997-1998.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Love LG with TK. There's definite heat. Also, would love Katie back with Bill, at least while KKL is off the canvas. HT and DD have loads of chemistry. Production wise, this show's never looked better. Feels more like prime time than daytime. The other soaps pale by comparison.

• Members

I think you are spot on.

Linsey Godfrey used to have the same acting range as Karla Mosley aka none/camp factor only. But she is doing really well for the last 9 months or so and has been really good with Thorsten Kaye. They REALLY gel with each other. It's high time for Joanna Johnson/Karen to stop by for another visit if this storylines moves forwrad!!!

• Members

On the flipside five days without Hope, Liam, Wyatt and Quinn is a real treasure. I like Ivy when her dialogue does not involve them.

I'm surprised too! I'm glad he appears to be working as a recast, RM was so iconic in the role that I thought no one would accept anyone else.

Archived