B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes I did say support the 4 left but since I said that it has continued to be the Hope-Wyatt,Liam soap. They did that sooo many times with Stephi and years a go with Taylor, Brooke and Ridge..I watch this show only when Thosten Kaye is on and he, to me, is the saving grace of this show.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would've never guessed in a million years that Justin dumping Ridge from the helicopter would've led to this storyline with Ridge/Caroline and how it's shaking up FC as well as several other characters. I'll admit, I thought it was a stupid stunt, but they turned it into something that has lasting impact - Ridge 'losing' his skills. The fact that we have some other characters being brought out into forefront has been good: Rick, Myrna, Caroline - Katie likely turning back to Bill, etc. I like it.

• Members

That is not what I said,,THE STORYLINES SUCK..That is what I said..I do not have a problem with the actors or actresses..They are great..Just the repeating storylines. You can do anything you please as far as I am concerned..I just want better stories.

• Members

3 days without the triangle from hell. I'm really against Katie and Bill getting back together. I really need it not to happen. I also with they would give Rick more to do and better story. JJY is capable and he doesn't deserve to get nothing, while Hope eats the show, imo.

• Members

It's not very relevant how he got the job. Rick was right, Ridge should've told them. And Caroline shouldn't be defending him.

Caroline was the kind of character who would support her husband even if she felt he was wrong. This is all totally out of the blue. But then again we're talking about Brad Bell...

• Members

I can't help it but HT and DD shine together in scenes. She doesn't have that chemistry with TK and he certainly does not have that chemistry with KKL.

A ''Batie'' reunion would be so wrong but it would feel so right. I know I'm in the minority but thankfully it does seem that Bell is headed that way.

Archived