B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL at the special Halloween themed opening. Like WTF.

dsoI15W.png

OMG, Hope, STFU! How dare this hypocritical ho go in on Caroline. When she "so you were involved, while you were married to my brother", Caroline should have said, "like you were involved with my cousin while involved with my other one"

Where do Rick and Caroline live anyway?

Muriel was not about to let Rick walk away from the CEO position at Forrester. She wants it and doesn't want a broke unemployed Rick. Girl was talking about Rick building her a mansion after a rebound screw. I cant with her. Notice how she didn't say FC would be yours; she said "ours". Bitch actually thinks she's entitled to the company now. Brooke at least married the owner, had a kid and developed a multi-million dollar formula before she tried to go for it all. Mallory? Rebound sex. Im waiting for the day she says she is the new Stephanie Forrester to Rick's Eric

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was cracking me up with all of that mansion talk. They JUST boned last night and she already has them married and running an empire on Rick's dime. I'd be so weak if Muscle relaxer commissioned a portrait of herself a la Stephanie and hung it above Brooke's mantle.

• Members
Dead at Morticia as the new Stephanie Forrester! Love it.

Morticia: "Rick look at the new painting about MY, I mean, OUR new mansion's fireplace!"

Rick: "Morticia, did you take Stephanie's painting from my dad's house and put a cut of your face over hers???"

What really makes her transition such a reward now is that her thirsty seeds were laid way back during the Oliver storyline. It wasn't like she suddenly flipped - we saw the hunger through Oliver and her recording and it just built from there. I can't wait until Caroline finds out about this! The fireworks will be awesome.

Archived