B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always FF Ridge scenes until TK appeared. Trust me, I was no Zach Slater stan, but I was amazed at how quickly he won me over. I wasn't keen on the poetry reading stuff but once they moved away from that, I had no reason to FF any longer. One wonders if DAYS recast DH with someone who could act, how much stronger that show would've been. I put RM/DH in the same category... "Dudes who were given roles based on looks, but never bothered to find ways to improve their craft." (Contrast that with someone like KKL who was pretty much a hair model, but, while no Heather Tom or JJ, she clearly spent time trying to become a better actress.)

• Members

I didn't FF his scenes but me and my friend or my mom would mock RM's acting constantly. Funny you mentioned him not improving his craft...because not only did he not improve it, he got worse over the years.

• Members

I predict that Maryland is going to exit this show within a year in either a straight jacket or a casket.

Money, the establishing shots aren't new, and yes indeed, they are way too long for a show this short even though I think they look great. This is the best looking show in daytime. You should have seen some of the montages they did in Mexico, literally 3/4 of episodes devoted to shots under music with no dialogue. Very novella-like.

• Members

Considering how much they had Rick stress that at least he didnt have a baby with Caroline, I think its a given that Melanie is pregnant. Here's how I hope it goes down though. Rick and Caroline need to reunite with Marcie feeling used and pissed that she would be dropped in favor of a deceitful wife. I need for her to drop the bomb to the world that she's pregnant at a Forrester press conference. Maybe the unveiling of Caroline's new line. Carter could sense she is up to trouble and try to get rid of her, but she is resilient and makes her way to the cameras and upstages Caroline's big moment by letting them all know. Caroline would then try and have Ridge fire her but Mia threatens to sue FC for sexual harrassment and make it an even bigger scandal by letting the tabloids know how they are treating the mother to the next Forrester heir. Im going to need Brooke back for this so she can play the Stephanie role. She always loved Caroline so she could be her "Taylor" and of course the thot would be the Brooke, with her sights set on Rick and the Forrester name and fortune that go along with him

Archived